Stop the Press!

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Stop the Press!

Post by Devin » Tue May 23, 2006 4:18 pm

Well i've gone and done it now! Finally after years of doing it for free my writing has finally turned to the dark side and as of today i'm a freelance journalist. First article should be out in the shops on British soil come thursday featured within the pages of RetroGamer Magazine. See if you can figure out which one is mine.

Don't worry i'm sure i'll find sometime for Black Moon between my scribblings! Could possibly even sneak a CD-i story into the magazine :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue May 23, 2006 5:42 pm

Good luck Devin! We'll patch up the black moon story archive as ever, but a glance at the back catalogue shows the best is yet to come with our recent findings ;)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun May 28, 2006 6:32 pm

Next story: I'm fascinated by another great unreleased game that BEGS for some more attention: Sonic EXTREME (for PC). Have a look at these sites:

here and here and here (=the topic that reminded me of this game again)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun May 28, 2006 8:09 pm

John covered this one in a previous issue of RetroGamer! The same John that did the Super Mario's Wacky Worlds article before you ask :wink:

Damned good read it was too. Those videos are really cool, I had no idea this was targetted at the PC Market eventually!?! That camera looks sensational, they called it the "Fish Eye Lense" for good reason by the looks of it. Works well :shock:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"