your main hobby/interest outside of CD-i

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Austin
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Austin » Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am

Making and mixing really bad electronic music. Also, I started working out again, something that has been a much-needed change for a very long time..
The IMPLANTgames Podcast - Episode 66: http://implantgames.com/implantgames/podcast66

Interite
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Interite » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Been playing badminton for like 10 years, but just on a hobby level. But it´s a really dear hobby to me.
Last edited by Interite on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phatrat1982
Softech Recruit

Post by phatrat1982 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 am

Well I am mostly just into movies, collecting movies, making movies, watching movies everything that has to do with motion pictures. I love collecting old formats especially Super 8 and Laser Disc formats there is something cool about watching an old movie on an old film reel. I am currently going to school to get a degree in visual communication and my strong desire is to get into film making so hopefully someday people will be watching and collecting my films.

I love old video games almost as much as old movies and my favorite game systems are Atari 2600, Nintendo and Sega consoles and old DOS games.

I also sorta collect transformers and gobots action figures but I have sold off most of my stuff due to financial need.