CD-i Emulator 0.52 and mouse

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
jaw970
Burn:Cycle Activated

CD-i Emulator 0.52 and mouse

Post by jaw970 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:49 am

Hi,

When using the full version of CD-i emulator 0.52, my only problem (which is big) is that I can't control the mouse cursor, using my mouse. I see the cursor but it keep moving to the bottom of the screen, as if I'm moving the cursor down, which I'm not. If I move the mouse up, the cursor moves up but if I leave it alone, the cursor moves to the bottom of the screen on it's own. Any ideas how to regain control of the mouse? I didn't see anything on this out here.

Thank you,
Jason

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:33 am

I'm not sure what's going on there! I'm also not sure if you need to keep the mouse in a neutral position before starting up? Jason have you tried a different mouse?

jaw970
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by jaw970 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:34 am

Hi Bas,

You know, sometimes, the obvious solution isn't always so obvious. :) It seems that keeping the mouse in a neutral position and not moving it until the Philips BIOS title screen appears fixes this problem. Thank you VERY much for the help.

Jason

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:07 am

excellent! Glad to be of help :)