big question about Super Mario Wacky Worlds Emulation

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

big question about Super Mario Wacky Worlds Emulation

Post by Vincent XIII » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:33 pm

if you burn the files (files meaning .bin .cue) onto a CD will you be able to play it on the CDI? not the Emulater but the system? cuz if so cool cuz that would be something id rather play on the system then the comp ^^ thanks

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:34 pm

If the files are correct, burning them should result in a usable CD-i. I've never tried this myself since I have an original copy :-)

Nitrosoxide
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Nitrosoxide » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:21 am

You have a original copy of SMWW?? :shock:

Is it the same as the one thats already out there or does it have any other content?

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:33 pm

Sorry, I seem to have misread the original post. I was under the impression it was about Hotel Mario, not SMWW.

So no, I don't have an original SMWW copy. Sorry to disappoint you :(

rdjnl
Softech Recruit

Post by rdjnl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:10 pm

It is easy to get confused, with that many Mario games on cd-i LOL 8)