Question about advanced settings in the emu

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Question about advanced settings in the emu

Post by cdifan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:45 am

In a private message
eproxy wrote:I was wondering where and if possible I could adjust specific settings? Trying to help create a loader for GameEx and am stumped on where to make adjustments as far as true full screen and taskbar removal upon loading. Is this possible and if so could you help?
Sadly, I have not provided any command-line options for this. I don't think taskbar (or do you mean title-bar?) removal is even possible with the current version...

You can control the normal/minimized/maximized status of emulator by using the appropriate SW_ parameter to the Win32 CreateProcess call that starts the CD-i Emulator program, if you can get that deep into the code of your loader. If not, you could also use the Windows "start" command which has options /min and /max for this.
eproxy wrote:I really enjoy what you have accomplished so far and would think this would help spread the word as well as exposure.
Always a good thing, of course!
eproxy wrote:I hope I am not annoying you with these types of questions but there isn't anyone else to ask.
I'm always willing to answer reasonable questions, but I prefer to do so on the forum instead of in private messages.