Paid for CDiEmu but unlimited version not received

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
goldenegg
Burn:Cycle Activated

Paid for CDiEmu but unlimited version not received

Post by goldenegg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I paid for the unlimited version of CDiEmu over a week ago and I still haven't been sent my key / download info. I've e-mailed cdifan twice now, with no reply. Has anyone else had problems registering this emulator?

I'm about to have PayPal reverse the change, unless I hear back from him by tomorrow.

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 am

I've mailed you three times, but it doesn't seem to get through. So I've refunded your money.

Your mail to me seems to work fine, though...

ReddMcKnight
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by ReddMcKnight » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 am

I also paid for the CD-i Emulator and received no E-Mail. Any idea what's going on?

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

I just sent you an email with a download link.

I have recently been experiencing website hosting problems, which has caused some problems. I have tried e-mailing zip files to users but that doesn't appear to work dependably.

There is now a temporary download facility set up so the problems should be solved.