Raw files to image file

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Nemesis
Burn:Cycle Activated

Raw files to image file

Post by Nemesis » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:05 am

I am Having trouble extracting Zelda - wand of gamelon,I managed to get the raw files into a folder on HD, is there a program that can turn those files into a single image?

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:32 am

What do you mean with raw files?

If it's the separate files from the folder tree as displayed by IsoBuster, the answer is: yes, there is such a program, but it's waaay too much work as you need to recreate the exact same folder/file structure otherwise the CD-i program won't work. If IsoBuster can read separate files, it should also be able to extract a complete track image with the file structure intact.

Nemesis
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Nemesis » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:05 pm

Well i tried several more times with different drives and different programs and i finally made a error free image using a (DVD Ram drive). It seemed easier to keep trying to rip as an image, than to go through the time cosuming procedure you described. Thanks for the input.