How can I emulate the .bin of MARIO'S WACKY WORLDS?

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
slystone
Burn:Cycle Activated

How can I emulate the .bin of MARIO'S WACKY WORLDS?

Post by slystone » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:16 pm

Few months ago I downloaded the image file of MARIO'S WACKY WORLDS. (a .rar that contains a .bin, a .cue and a .nfo)

There's anyone who has you been able to emulate it??

Tank you very much..
sly

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:29 pm

these are the comments: "Sticks at the Philips Media bumper requires a button push as is expected, same for the Novalogic logo then the game seems graphically superb no obvious flaws at the moment, the music also plays fine. Only problem is the sound effects don't work with Mario jumping and taking out Koopas!!"

masterfork

Post by masterfork » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:50 pm

I understand this game was never released, so I'm wondering if it's possible to find the version that [OP] slystone used. I have an actual CDi system and would love to try out these wacky worlds.

Thanks in advance!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:24 pm

First of all: we respect the copyright of cd-i software and don't want to be the source to help our members with illegal ISO files (unlike some other websites, unfortunately...)

However, SMWW is a special case, and it's no wonder everyone has tried it, I'd say feel lucky with Google but please don't post any links in here, because i have to delete them.

JonnyTanna

Post by JonnyTanna » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:39 pm

What was the exact file name of the Rar file?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:20 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the name of the RAR file doesn't really matter (perhaps depends on the source where you got it), but the exact name of the bin file is noted in the cue file (or vice versa), and you can open the cue file with a text editor. Something like that.

I could be wrong though :D

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by WindowsKiller » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:03 am

I guess he is just searching for the game, and hence want to know the exact file name. :roll:

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:18 pm

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:42 am

Bas wrote:Image
damn they should have relesed that game...

Vincent out! XDD