**CDI 21TCDI**

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Kempyt
Burn:Cycle Activated

**CDI 21TCDI**

Post by Kempyt » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:41 pm

I'm thinking of selling or part exchanging my CDI 21TCDI due to space issues at home. I recently had it serviced with a timekeeper fix done also so is all working great. Obviously due to the weight and value of the item I would insist on collection only (Northamptonshire Uk).

I have collected CDI since 1994 and have quite a collection as some of you know and I have only ever come across 1 unit for sale, this one and it cost me allot of money as you can imagine, I then spent a few hundred getting it serviced etc.

I have attached a couple of pictures, please feel free to message me if you are interested and with what you might have for exchange etc. Feel free to make me an offer also. I would rather not go down the Ebay route if possible.

UPDATE-Just tried to attach photo's and says file to large so can send these on message.

Thanks
Chris
Top 3 games - 7th Guest, Dimo’s Quest, Pinball

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Re: **CDI 21TCDI**

Post by K1ngArth3r » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:16 pm

Hi Chris,

What is your asking price?

Kempyt
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: **CDI 21TCDI**

Post by Kempyt » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:53 am

I guess I would be looking around £1000. Although happy to look at possible part exchange etc.

Very difficult to price as these just don’t come up for sale. I’m basing that price on the fact that the portables are going for around that now and they pop up more often than these.

Regards
Chris
Top 3 games - 7th Guest, Dimo’s Quest, Pinball