What would you pay for the Nintendo titles !

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

What would you pay for the Nintendo titles !

Post by Bas » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:16 pm

totally insane...

xanfan
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by xanfan » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 pm

What makes me laugh is that these were USA releases, correct? The highest bidder is from the USA!

I can understand that some of the discs could go for a little more than normal. (In the USA, it seems that anything with the Zelda or Final Fantasy names can fetch a lot of money.)

But the amount that he spent is crazy. The most he should have spent would have been $20 per disc, or $80 for the lot. The discs aren't THAT rare from what I have read...

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:18 pm

I just ebayed off Link and a free bonus copy of Burn:Cycle, it reached £36 in the end!

This was listed without the usual rare "RARE" ravings as well. Still very desirable pieces for only a complete history of Zelda/Mario to most collectors... I can only assume. Can see these games that I send out staying on some shelf, still brand new and factory sealed after a few years following the purchase! :roll:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"