Drugwars and The Last Bounty Hunter for sale mint condition

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
stefh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Drugwars and The Last Bounty Hunter for sale mint condition

Post by stefh » Mon May 28, 2007 12:52 pm

Hi people, it has been a long time. Have been very busy.
I am selling two of the most wanted and rare cdi games:

The Last Bounty Hunter
DrugWars

Both in mint condition.
They are also both on www.marktplaats.nl (Dutch online market place)

But you guys come first! Cheers

EDIT:
Also have another peacekeeper gun including maddog mccree for sale!
And again two mint copies of Maddog McCree and Maddog McCree 2 the lost gold.
Mad Dog - Mad Dog 2 - Last Bounty Hunter - Crime Patrol - Drug Wars - Who shot Johnny Rock

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm

Two excellent games on CD-i and one of the best ALG had to offer before they shifted to children pet software.

I love the western Tucson setting of The last Bounty Hunter and find the acting far more convincing than both Crime Patrol and Drug Wars. Unfortunately you won't find these games a lot to buy. Why do you sell them, Stef?

stefh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by stefh » Mon May 28, 2007 5:12 pm

Why? haha because I have them both twice in my collection. I was a freaky collector of all the American Laser Games games and I have most of them more than once in my collection. I was going through my collection last night and I was thinking, why the hell do I need them more than once? I really doesn't make sense... I believe I got obsessed haha
Mad Dog - Mad Dog 2 - Last Bounty Hunter - Crime Patrol - Drug Wars - Who shot Johnny Rock