Wanted: Zelda's Adventure

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
xraycat
Burn:Cycle Activated

Wanted: Zelda's Adventure

Post by xraycat » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 am

Hello i have been looking for a copy for a while and i thought i might try here so if any one has a copy they would like to sell please post.

thanks

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 am

hope you have deep pockets because they aren't cheap. on eBay they sell anywhere from £51 - £144, the average price is £80.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:27 am

I have one for sale.
It is in near-perfect condition, really nice, and plays perfectly.

I normally sell my more rare CDI games using ebay, but I have been very busy lately, so I haven't had the time to put them online.

The discs I sold earlier this year, I sold for an average price of GBP 85,-

But some discs had some small scratches on them, pulling down that number (that was the one I sold for 51,- pounds)

If you are still interested you are welcome to contact me using the forum.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:14 pm

I just saw another auction end:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0267641868

350,- euros !! I really need to sell my remaining cd-i doubles, I could use the money.
So I guess 100,- euro voor de Zelda's Adventure I sold you wasn't that high of a price. Oh, well: C'est la Vie. (the disc I sold you is in much better condition btw, and has been send to you. I hope you enjoy the game)

Those Zelda games really sell for insane prices.

If anyone else wants to buy a similar set (all Zelda/link discs and a good working player with gamepad) for a similar price, I may be able to help you.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 am

Wow, that's a lot of money! I had the idea that discs besides the Nintendo games are getting cheaper: I just bought The Last Bounty Hunter for only 12 euros. Ofcourse those prices may also be a little arbitrary, and I think 350 euros for three zelda games and a 470 player is too much money!