WTB: 7th guest for newer models, Burn: Cycle, Atlantis, etc.

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
deadeyes989
Burn:Cycle Activated

WTB: 7th guest for newer models, Burn: Cycle, Atlantis, etc.

Post by deadeyes989 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:27 pm

I have 7th Guest cdi old version sadly. I own a GDI-700m, which freezes on the old version, got a real deal on this system too, I don't want another one.

I am more than willing to trade versions. Please, take this older copy off my hands, I just REALLY need a 1995 or newer version.

Also wanted:
Burn: Cycle
Mad Dog (need peacekeeper)
Atlantis
The 3 Zelda games

For refs you can check the forums at xbox-scene.com. I use the same name there (deadeyes989). On Ebay I have refs under deadeyes98.

deadeyes989

Post by deadeyes989 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 pm

BUMP
Need working 7th guest!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:00 pm

the newer version is indeed more rare to get hold of! I think the best way is to keep checking ebay (and local ebays!) The new 7th Guest version you will find more on european auction sites.

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I just got rid of like 3 of these on ebay (Wish i'd have known!!)

deadeyes989

Post by deadeyes989 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Darn..... I always check ebay.co.uk, thats where I usually find my cd-i games. If anyone grabs a copy of the newer 7th guest drop a message here. I will BUMP this page once in a while.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 pm

I still have a fair number of games for sale.

I have the v203 version of the 7th Guest for sale if you want, but I must point out that I never encountered the problem, and so I can't be sure that this will solve your problem.
But yes it is the "newer" version you talk about. (this release has a dutch manual, but the game is nomal English EU version)

I also have Burn Cycle, Mad Dog McCree and Atlantis the last resort for sale. ( All EU versions, Atlantis is my last one). I can also sell you a Peacekeeper gun (without box, or the set with Mad Dog in original box).

Lastly I also have Zelda the wand of Gamelon (UK version) and Zelda's Adventure for sale.
I currently only have the dutch version of Link, so you will probably want to look somewhere else for that.

I sold a lot of discs on eBay some time ago ("ttempje"), so you may have bought some from me. (I currently do not have the time to make good auctions on eBay).
I guarantee that all discs are in the described (good) condition.

I sell the items for the average selling price that I sold the titles for on ebay.co.uk during 2008 in euros (using the exchange rate at the end of the auction) .

You would pay the actual shipping costs using TNT postal service from the Netherlands.

Please contact me using a personal message for information on prices and condition of the discs.

deadeyes989

INTERESTED :D

Post by deadeyes989 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:28 pm

I am interested in every disc and item mentioned. I have Link the faces of evil, I just need the two you have, and everything else. Bundle deal? Give me your price. I'll have my AIM up to tonight. Thank you so much, If I could get all of that I would have everything I wanted all in one fell swoop for my CD-i.

Thanks!!!!!!