New player wanted!

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Kempyt
Burn:Cycle Activated

New player wanted!

Post by Kempyt » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am

After trying to fix the time keeper on my 450 and doesn't seem to have work so not going to try it on my 210 or 470 so I am desperate for a player they will save my progress and high scores etc. Slim chance I know but does anyone have a player for sale that either has the mod so the battery can be replaced easily or a player that does not use the timekeeper?

If you have please get in contact as I am lost without getting my cdi fix and it's not the same playing the games knowing you can't save your progress or high scores

Thanks for reading
Chris

prabmire

Post by prabmire » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 am

I'm in your boat, my CDi 220 is in mint condition bar the timekeeper having failed, i want to mod it to take 2032 batteries but don't want to ruin my only CDi! it would be awesome if someone could develop a homebrew bios and someway of USB saving!

Prab

Kempyt

Post by Kempyt » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am

Hi prab

Yeah shame no one on here can fix players, I'm sure they would make some good money! Followed one of the guides to fixing the battery fault but has not worked.

Chris