wtb: cdi with working battery

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
takeshi385
Burn:Cycle Activated

wtb: cdi with working battery

Post by takeshi385 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

so i am looking for a cdi with a working battery fully funtional must come with all cables and with a controller.also i need at least one game to come with it for testing purposes . must ship to america, and i would like to find one under $100 , i know thats not aksing to much because i have seen them for $70 with 8 games. is it possible that i could find a cdi with a battery mod using battery socket therefore making it an easy replace in the future. system needs to be ntsc-u
Last edited by takeshi385 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Re: wtb: cdi with working battery

Post by Trev » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

takeshi385 wrote:so i am looking for a cdi with a working battery fully funtional must come with all cables and hopefully the controller that look like a genesis controller its the game pad that doesn't have a stick.also i need at least one game to come with it for testing purposes . must ship to america, and i would like to find one under $100 , i know thats not aksing to much because i have seen them for $70 with 8 games. is it possible that i could find a cdi with a battery mod using battery socket therefore making it an easy replace in the future.
Sadly, you will have a difficult time finding a player w/a working battery. The majority of ones you'll see for sale won't have a functioning battery. (there are links on here that show how to replace it, but it isn't easy)

Also, your price probably isn't realistic if you're looking for the Gen style controller.
"Third down, bases are loaded, and we're pullin' the goalie!"

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 am

you might be able to find some 205, 210, 220 players sold as "refurbished" which have had the battery replaced. but they would be more expensive because people expect to make a little bit of money for the effort of replacing the battery. the battery in a brand new player such as DVS VE-200 should last a while, you might be able to get one for $100 if you're lucky