CD-i Technical Documentation section added

The definitive Philips CD-i technical resource and the longest standing CD-i website in history. Suggest content, articles, technical information or any other material you would like to see on the ICDIA. Discuss the available resources on the ICDIA and anything related to this historical website.
cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

CD-i Technical Documentation section added

Post by cdifan » Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

Added new CD-i Technical Documentation section with technical documentation for various professional and authoring player models.

• CD-I Instruction Manual

Philips Interactive Media Systems - September, 1988
This instruction manual describes an early CD-I sample production system, the predecessor of what would later become the CDI 180/181/182 authoring player.
The document contains chapters on the system as a whole, its three comprising units CD-I player, multi media controller and expansion module, as well as the mouse, graphic control and memory card peripherals. Specifications of communication ports, input devices and extensions are included.

• Technical Documentation for CDI 605 Users

Philips Interactive Media Systems - June 22, 1992
This is the technical documentation for the 6XX series of CD-I professional players from Philips. This documentation is especially made for CD-I 605 users to be able to support business development.
Information about the startup of the system, such as the Configuration Status Descriptor and the SYSGO process, are available here. Specifications of communication ports, input devices and extensions are also added.

• Technical Documentation for CDI 605T Users, System Software Release 1.3

Philips Interactive Media Systems - October 18, 1993
This is the technical documentation for the 605T series of CD-i professional players from Philips. This documentation is especially made to be able to support business development.
Information about the startup of the system, such as the Configuration Status Descriptor and the SYSGO process, are available here. Specifications of communication ports, input devices and extensions are also added.

• CDI 615 Technical documentation

Philips Interactive Media Systems - 1996
This is the technical documentation for the CDI 615, one of the professional CD-i players from Philips. This documentation is especially made to be able to support business development.
Information about the startup of the system, communication ports, input devices and extensions are available here.