Join our Facebook Group: "The Philips CD-i Community, by Interactive Dreams"

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Join our Facebook Group: "The Philips CD-i Community, by Interactive Dreams"

Post by Bas » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 am

We know that our CDInteractive Forums are not functioning as how they used to..... As I still see many visitors here, I set up a spiritual successor, now at our Facebook group: "The Philips CD-i Community, by Interactive Dreams". - In this way we can continue to discuss with each other about CD-i, together with all the other CD-i groups and members!

Yes, our Facebook page is growing nicely and also on Instagram we have a unique place sharing our CD-i news and trivia, thanks so much for joining our little community! We have now our own Group at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Philips.CDi.Zone

Join our group to discuss with our CD-i members, CD-i developers and get more CD-i trivia bits and news! We'll have give-away for our 100th member!

candela
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: Join our Facebook Group: "The Philips CD-i Community, by Interactive Dreams"

Post by candela » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:47 pm

How about, no :)

I never had a Facebook account, I don't want a Facebook account and will never have a Facebook account

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Re: Join our Facebook Group: "The Philips CD-i Community, by Interactive Dreams"

Post by Bas » Fri May 01, 2020 9:50 am

Thankfully we will find each other either way via other channels, no worries!

There are more members like you, but I don't have the powers to resurrect these forums again....... Neither can I build a new one. Most people however I found back on Facebook, so it feels like a nice place to continue chatting and discussing CD-i.

Cheers!