OMG CD-I is so funky fresh! ROFL!! *slaps knee*

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

OMG CD-I is so funky fresh! ROFL!! *slaps knee*

Post by Vincent XIII » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:46 pm

lol sorry im in a weird mood O.o lol well N E way... Wat ish up with u CD-I lovers this fine morning ><

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:23 am

maybe you should tell something about yourself and why on earth has CD-i crossed your mind ;)

You know what? If you have your system up and ready, I challenge you to compete with the Hi Scores Thread,

I'll raffle a free CD-i game free of charge to the one who beats the high-score of by the end of this month. Post a pic of your score or email it.

Zenith or Accelerator is a fair start, or start your own one!

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:16 pm

Bas wrote:maybe you should tell something about yourself and why on earth has CD-i crossed your mind ;)

You know what? If you have your system up and ready, I challenge you to compete with the Hi Scores Thread,

I'll raffle a free CD-i game free of charge to the one who beats the high-score of by the end of this month. Post a pic of your score or email it.

Zenith or Accelerator is a fair start, or start your own one!
unfortunantly i dont :P lol sowwy ><