Gir What's Happening to the Collective!!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Gir What's Happening to the Collective!!

Post by Bas » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:34 pm

Hi Gir, how have you been? You do know the domain name of CD-i Collective has expired? Such a shame, I hope it's coming back. Have you tried your CDinteractive space recently? Or are you away in Thailand again? When is the CD-i Collective coming back? Hope to speak to you soon. :cry:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:03 pm

Last I heard he was having problems uploading to CDinteractive. Not sure why, it works for everyone else! :?

Have you tried a decent program like SmartFTP yet?

Gir Draxa
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Gir Draxa » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:40 pm

hmm... whats happening to the collective? Thats a darn good question. I've tried SMART FTP as suggested by Devin and I still cannot regain access to the space offered by him. After some recent PC issues, it has become difficult to say when and where the Collective can return. I really do want it back up, but finding space I can work in, and time I can get to really do it justice, are scarce.

I'm hoping early 2008 will see the Collective return.

Drax
CEO of the (in search of a home) CD-i Collective and 3DO Collective

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 pm

I really don't understand what the issue is with the FTP, it works fine when I use the exact same FTP Account I sent you!?!

Have you tried using a different computer/internet connection? What exactly happens when you try to connect through Smart FTP using the Account I sent you?

tinkercdi
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by tinkercdi » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:19 am

i am really dissapointed that the collective shut down ,brilliant site and also it's sister site the 3do collective.
"like tennis!"