Is 'Le Monde du CD-i' coming back?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Is 'Le Monde du CD-i' coming back?

Post by Bas » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:36 pm

It surprises me that all the people who were active at 'Le Monde du CD-i' suddenly have disappeared since the website shut down a year ago (it's been that long already!!)

I wonder if any of you are still here from time to time, and if the spirit is really totally gone. I would like to see the screenshots and movies to come back because they were a valuable resource for anything in our CD-i news feed. Omegalfa don't want to be the webmaster anymore, so who's left? Where's DJKoelkast, the guy who is hosting the site?

In April I spoke to him and he told me 'the website will be back soon'...

Unfortunately, 'soon' has always been a stretchy term over there... :(

TerraTron
Burn:Cycle Activated

Hey Long time no see....

Post by TerraTron » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey guys,

Dit not hear or see anything from Omega.... :?

But I think The Le Monde Site is forever gone......

And about myself, stopped with my websites and the work I did for Le Monde....

@ this time - there is just one active site left and that's Blackmoon....and ofcourse CDinteractive

And even the cd-i.eigenstart site doesn't update anymore....

it's verry verry dead in cd-i world.....

:cry:

Greatings,

TerraTron
(former cdi.eigenstart and Le Monde du CDi)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Bad news to hear that you've stopped everything around CD-i! As with your site and with Le Monde du CD-i, I'd be glad to continue it, even possibly at the CDinteractive hosting here. I've been trying to contact both Omegalfa and DJKoelkast (He's the one who has all the content stored) - But I've not had a reply since.

So, whenever anyone of you can help me out and want to recover one of these CD-i websites, call for action please!

Anyway, it's still not dead here by any means. Gir is still in touch once in a while and still have plans to recover the website, but perhaps it'll always be a dream.

Interactive Dreams will still be there, although I wait for news to give it some quality instead of posting every tidbit which belongs perfectly on the CD-i Forum.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:30 pm

I wait for news to give it some quality instead of posting every tidbit which belongs perfectly on the CD-i Forum.
oh well, changed my mind, funny like that :D

A pity though I don't get a reaction to get the Le Monde site back online.