Striker Pro!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.

What do you think of Striker Pro?

Excellent!
No votes
Good!
50%
Average!
25%
Not so good!
13%
Awful!
13%

Total votes: 8

Collision Cat
Burn:Cycle Activated

Striker Pro!

Post by Collision Cat » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:46 pm

I'm not really into football games, but I think this is a pretty good game! What do you think?
Oh, a question too - it runs at a pretty low framerate on my system. Is this because my CD-i is messed up or is it just how the game is? Sorry, I'm paranoid. :P

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:19 pm

That's just because CD-i can't handle any better... Although I never experienced Striker to run at a low framerate, I feel it's very well playable! It's hard to compare yours with mine, right ;) Perhaps it's your first CD-i experience? You'll see CD-i is pretty slow, except for digital video,

Collision Cat
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Collision Cat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Ah, thanks for the information! Yeah, this is my first experience with the CD-i. I noticed the scrolling on Link and Zelda is pretty choppy too, yeah. It's not really a problem though. :)