Need help posting pics..

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
tlh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Need help posting pics..

Post by tlh » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:59 am

Can my collection pics be attached directly to my thread, or do I have to uplink them using photobucket.com or something.. Any help much appreciated.. How do I do this?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 am

the forum does not have a feature to attach pictures, so you need a seperate site that does this for you. Photobucket is a good one, as is imageshack.

When you have the image only, copy the url of it and you can post images on the forum here when putting them between these signs: [ img ] and [/ img ] (removing the spaces).

I use Google's Picasa for Interactive Dreams pictures which I find very easy and fast. When you sign up to Google you can also use that.

If all this doesn't work, you can email me the images and I'll host them for you on Black Moon.

tlh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by tlh » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 am

Thank you, I think that I have this figured out. I plan on posting tomorrow as soon as I find a couple of games that got put in storage. I appreciate all the info..tlh