good cdi suggestions

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
cdiplayer
Softech Recruit

good cdi suggestions

Post by cdiplayer » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 am

I'm looking for good cdi games preferably ones that are cute and colorful. any suggestions? oh and platformers action games puzzle games multiplayer golf games and simulators such as PAWS. thanks!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 am

For any that is çute and colorful' you should try the games made by The Vision Factory on CD-i: Apprentice, Lucky Luke, Dimo's Quest...

For others, check out this post

cdiplayer
Softech Recruit

Post by cdiplayer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

awesome thanks! because right now I only have the nintendo games for my cdi and I'm looking for some more! oh by the way......how would you rate PAWS?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 am

PAWS is fun to try, it's basically a childrens title and it plays perfectly with the roller controller. The game mechanics work a little as in the shooting mazes in Inca, only then without the shooting.

But as a game, you have to find some stuff in the garden and that's it, you can play a few tricks. It's not really a game in my opinion. It is the very last children game on CD-i, published in 1998.

It's definately a nice find, but you won't spend hours on it!

cdiplayer
Softech Recruit

Post by cdiplayer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Bas wrote:PAWS is fun to try, it's basically a childrens title and it plays perfectly with the roller controller. The game mechanics work a little as in the shooting mazes in Inca, only then without the shooting.

But as a game, you have to find some stuff in the garden and that's it, you can play a few tricks. It's not really a game in my opinion. It is the very last children game on CD-i, published in 1998.

It's definately a nice find, but you won't spend hours on it!
ok because luckily there is a store in my neighborhood that sells cdi titles so it shouldn't be to hard to find since there are quite a few cdi owners around here!