FAQS for The Lost Ride

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
tlh
Burn:Cycle Activated

FAQS for The Lost Ride

Post by tlh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Now that I finally have a copy of this game, it would be nice to be able to review an FAQ for it. It appears that the links are broken at Interactive Dreams and Blackmoon for The Lost Ride. I also did a search, but I must be missing something here because I can't seem to find much info on the game.. Any help appreciated thanks.. tlh

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:01 pm

the links are broken at Interactive Dreams !?!! Holy crowd! where!? :shock: :D

tlh

Post by tlh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

We need to have an faqs page for all cdi titles with cheats, walkthroughs game info ect.. I know that is a lot of work, but there is very little content on the internet for rare games like The Lost Ride, ect.. Your comments are?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 am

maybe this will help you ;)

By the way, during the 'gathering'of Interactive Dreams there is also room for the Tips/Cheats tab where I tend to collect all FAQS/codes etc that fit in. If you have some tips, feel free to share them so I can add it to the library!

TheCDiFanboy92
Softech Recruit

Post by TheCDiFanboy92 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am

Bas wrote:maybe this will help you ;)

By the way, during the 'gathering'of Interactive Dreams there is also room for the Tips/Cheats tab where I tend to collect all FAQS/codes etc that fit in. If you have some tips, feel free to share them so I can add it to the library!
i got codes for family games 2, you want them? :wink:

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:54 pm

if they aren''t on GameFAQS already, always!

TheCDiFanboy92
Softech Recruit

Post by TheCDiFanboy92 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Bas wrote:if they aren''t on GameFAQS already, always!
ok, here you go:

Family games 2: junkfood jive

minigame: Room Service

Entrycodes:
Hotel/Stage 2: 6969
Hotel/Stage 3: 1272

but can you please put my name under it like: ''found by TheCDiFanboy92" or something like that? :wink:

i can make also a video of it, if you want?
but than you'll have to wait untill i made the vid ofcourse :wink:

tlh

Post by tlh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 am

Thanks BAS for the tips sheet. I understand now why there are not FAQ's for this game, random levels and all. The problem that I was having was that the game kept sending me into level generation room and then freezing up at the junction. Instead of restarting like earlier junctions, the game would freeze and not reset. I thought that I was doing something wrong, but now realize that the problem is most likely a scratch in my precious disc. This game is well worth the money anyway, and IMO is one of the best games the system has to offer. thanks again for the dreams post.. tlh