Model number of the Bang & Olufsen cd-i ?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
CD-i 450
Burn:Cycle Activated

Model number of the Bang & Olufsen cd-i ?

Post by CD-i 450 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 am

Bang & olufsen has made many biocenters so i'm curious if anyone here knows what the specific number of their cd-i model had since google doesn't give me any info.

Code: Select all

Bang & Olufsen from Denmark sold a version of their BeoCenter A/V ampliances with an integrated CD-i player placed on top of the TV set's cabinet. Altough the CD-drive was marketed as a multi-platform CD-player and not directly as a CD-i player, the system (based on Philips technology) could actually play all CD-i compatible disc formats. Defenitly the most expensive CD-i player ever!
Info taken from: http://www.icdia.co.uk/players/nonphilips.html

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 am

CD-i 450
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by CD-i 450 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 am

Ah simple number to keep track of , i've seen some BeoCenters being sold lately so thats why i need to know what number to look after incase one comes in my way :)~

Edit: Heh I found somebody in sweden selling one for aprox $650 , a bit too much for my pockets:)