GAMGATOR2000 BUYS OUT "PMPRO" CDI STOCK

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

GAMGATOR2000 BUYS OUT "PMPRO" CDI STOCK

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:35 am

:shock: Today 8-8-05 GAMGATOR2000 completed the buyout of the USA's largest Philips CDi supplier PMPRO. PMPRO was the major player in the success of CDI in the United States. John and Denise Gray were the life blood for all of us retro CDI game junkies.

With this Philips CDi purchase, GAMGATOR2000 will provide all current and future gamers with an array of over 5000 Software titles. In addition to software, we also have CDI players and Joysticks.

As a bonus, CLASSIC GAMING EXPO attendies will have the first access to this "NEW STOCK"!

GAMGATOR2000 your world-wide CDI supplier since 1999
:twisted: For current games list e-mail: gamgator2000@hotmail.com

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:40 pm

I'm glad you invested in the PMPRO stock GATOR!!

So we're the last two retailers of Philips CD-i on either side of the Atlantic :shock:

You can check out THE GATOR in some pictures and videos in this thread and we really need to work out a proper webstore for THE GATOR check out this thread. What do you say GATOR willing to giveaway some CD-i goodies to a decent template webdesign for a GATOR Store? :wink:

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

FREEBIES "INDEED" FOR MY NEW WEB-SITE!

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:04 pm

Hello Devin 8)
Yes, indeedly! I'll make sure to supply our new WEB-SITE supplier with gifts galore!
I still have some 2005 GATOR CGEXPO gifts left over for the BLACKMOON customers wanting some CD-i Titles!

Please make sure everyone keeps an eye on Devin's Farmers Tan!

Gator out ... :twisted:

Ruekov
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Ruekov » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:10 pm

OOhhh
Interesting.

Exists a scripts for online shops:

http://hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_P ... index.html

PMPRO have many FMV I was searching; voyeur II, Thunder in paradise, etc... Where is it possible to buy these articles? :D

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:25 pm

Voyeur 2 is one of the many unreleased titles for CD-i, just e-mail THE GATOR as stated above for a full list of available hardware/software.

THE GATOR could really do with somebody to design a website for his use i'd offer my services but have way too much on my plate at the moment without the added pressure of doing another website!! So if anybody wants to step upto the challenge go right ahead and CD-i goodies await for the successful submission, can't say fairer than that now.

Ruekov
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Ruekov » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:12 pm

But PMPRO have it on the inventory, PC Versions of course.

http://www.pmpro.com/consumer/consumer/ ... tml#voyeur

Good Work ! Luke!