The Best of CD-i 2005: *Adventure Games*

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.

What's the best Adventure Game on CD-i?

Inca
7%
7th Guest
20%
Myst
13%
Secret Mission
7%
Litil Divil
No votes
Zelda's Adventure
13%
L'Affair Morlov
No votes
Kingdom: The Far Reaches
No votes
Kingdom: Shadoan
No votes
Burn:Cycle
40%

Total votes: 15

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

The Best of CD-i 2005: *Adventure Games*

Post by Bas » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:19 pm

Welcome and vote for the best cd-i title. In the end, all the winners will be collected in a poll to fight for the title
"Best CD-i Game 2005"

Every genre in cd-i games will be in turn for nominees!

What is the best Adventure Game in your opinion?

(Because of the limited amount of titles, Adventure games include all games with 'the exploring' being a main objective of the game. so this includes any combination with fighting, puzzles and role-playing)

Ruekov
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Ruekov » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:01 pm

The 7th guest cdi version is better than pc. Because? The pc version have some bugs, are very dificult to play in modern pc's and the video quality is under than MPEG I of the CDi version.

Is bad, but Gramere Devine and Rob Landeros only knows the PC version...

Read this: The game's actors were filmed on a blue screen and placed into the game's render environments. Due to an error in the filming process, however, the filmed characters were found to have a ghostly aura around them. The game makers worked around this problem by changing the story to make all the characters ghosts.

XD.

PD: nowadays Rob landeros does games for DVD's XD