The Smurfs: The Telesmurf (cd-i game)

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

The Smurfs: The Telesmurf (cd-i game)

Post by Bas » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:20 pm

To my surprise Infogrames released the french version of The Smurfs: The Telesmurf in 1998, Les Schtroumpfs - Le teleportaschroumpf for cd-i

is there, by any chance, a french user who owns this game?

The game itself is a great product of graphics, gameplay and story of the original Peyo characters. It's a collection of mini-games, hold together by the main platform run where you have to collect ingredients in order to create the Telesmurf, who is the only way to rescue 'Smurfin' (english name?) out of Gargamel's hands!
Last edited by Bas on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Screenshots

Post by Bas » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 pm

As you can read in the ICDIA software list a dutch version was in the works as well, offering you the exact same gameplay but unfortunately not the original voice-overs from the dutch cartoon series... I don't know about the french Schroumpfs cartoons!

Notice the copyright of 1995!

More to come!