Last remaining PMPRO stock sold here! Hurry!!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Captain J
Softech Recruit

Last remaining PMPRO stock sold here! Hurry!!

Post by Captain J » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:59 am

When I was talking with Denise from PMpro last month, and she gave me the bad news that PMpro has officially pulled out of the CD-I business, I asked here where the rest of the stock went and she informed me that it was all sold to a gentlemen going under the ebay name GAMGATOR2000. I contacted him and indeed he has the last of the stock and I proceeded to puchase over $300 in extra CD-I software and I am happy to say it came today and was all in great condition and all factory sealed. He said he is putting all of it up on ebay and indeed he has. Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/GAMGATOR2000-PHI ... I-SHOWCASE

This is a great chance for you guys to pick up some remaining titles you need for your collection! alot of them start at only $2.99USD and 90% of them are factory sealed! get them while you can because I do not think they will last!
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

thomas
Softech Recruit

Post by thomas » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:35 am

You had to do that, didn't you. So many titles I'd like. Where's my CC?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:25 am

and what is the deal over at PMPRO? Aren't they selling anything anymore...? This blownout sale is over already?

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:49 pm

Yeah she said they just havent taken it down yet, but they are officially out of the cd-i business and will be completely phased out by later this year. Its kind of sad as I have been dealing with Pmpro's CD-I division pretty much since they started. :cry:

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:50 pm

thomas wrote:You had to do that, didn't you. So many titles I'd like. Where's my CC?
i know i know, but im $300 poorer as a result as well! :wink:

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Re: Last remaining PMPRO stock sold here! Hurry!!

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:31 am

<b>Thanks for the mention CAPTAIN J!<b> :twisted:
Yes indeedly, like the Captain says, better not miss out on this one!
Gator out . . .
Captain J wrote:When I was talking with Denise from PMpro last month, and she gave me the bad news that PMpro has officially pulled out of the CD-I business, I asked here where the rest of the stock went and she informed me that it was all sold to a gentlemen going under the ebay name GAMGATOR2000. I contacted him and indeed he has the last of the stock and I proceeded to puchase over $300 in extra CD-I software and I am happy to say it came today and was all in great condition and all factory sealed. He said he is putting all of it up on ebay and indeed he has. Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/GAMGATOR2000-PHI ... I-SHOWCASE

This is a great chance for you guys to pick up some remaining titles you need for your collection! alot of them start at only $2.99USD and 90% of them are factory sealed! get them while you can because I do not think they will last!

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:38 am

<b>YEP! You missed the boat their Bas :( </b>
However, I'll let you take a peek at my eBay Store :wink:
<b>GATOR out . . .</b>
Bas wrote:and what is the deal over at PMPRO? Aren't they selling anything anymore...? This blownout sale is over already?

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:44 am

<b>Come on Thomas! I think you can, I Think You Can . . . :shock: </b> I'm ready to ship! Just don't sit there and get all STEAMED up :twisted: <b>GATOR out . . .</b>
thomas wrote:You had to do that, didn't you. So many titles I'd like. Where's my CC?

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:44 pm

Yes, think I could do with another few orders from THE GATOR! :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:11 am

seriously though guys, i highly recommend him and think its up to us to order the remaining software! in fact....i think i will email him right now!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:56 am

Okay okay! What are you today, Captain Commerce or something? :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:42 am

I just get excited about brand new factory sealed cd-i games, because you know you are the first one to own it!! :D i love it so much i just placed another $150 order!!