Video Speedway Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Video Speedway Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Thu May 18, 2006 6:59 pm

The Video Speedway game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a full scan of the USA Retail Packaging. Extracted information from the disc itself containing the abstract, bibliographic and copyright information.
Last edited by Devin on Fri May 19, 2006 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri May 19, 2006 6:05 am

hey, now do you also have the USA packaging? It's the only game where I like the USA version the most. Although I confess I like the USA Apprentice more everyday. This is probably a result after I painted Marvin from this cover on the wall at my little nephew's. I'll try to capture a pic of this, the cover is really fun when you try to paint it in a size of 2 meters. Imagine the size of his nose :D

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri May 19, 2006 12:58 pm

Ooops! That was the USA retail packaging, little copy n'paste error!

Bas the Artist? I had no idea, lets see a snapshot then!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri May 19, 2006 3:43 pm

ah, couldn't notice as gamespy is blocked here. Now then, do you have the EUR version, it's sweet to compare.

By the by, those USA screens are exclusive now, never seen those on the internet in this resolution. Top notch!