Zelda - The Wand of Gamelon Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Zelda - The Wand of Gamelon Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:17 pm

The Zelda - The Wand of Gamelon game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a full scan of the USA Retail Packaging. Extracted information from the disc itself containing the abstract, bibliographic and copyright information.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Justin Joshua
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Justin Joshua » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

Hahaa I just read an article about Zelda CD-i triology online, great quote though I don´t agree I know a lot of people who do - The "trilogy" is a large departure from the rest of the series, and they are generally considered poor efforts by fans and reviewers alike. Nintendo has erased them from the Zelda canon, evidenced by their absence from any of Nintendo's websites and publications. The character designs and personalities used in the games appear to be based heavily on the cartoon series.