Axis and Allies™ Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Axis and Allies™ Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:52 pm

The Axis and Allies™ game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with some common Game Facts, general information and a small description of the retailer packaging. Also thrown in the complete CD Cover scans for good measure!! I'm in the process of reorganising the entire Games Archive so the layout is more streamlined and logical... at least in theory :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm

Now the Game Page also contains information from the disc itself including an "Abstract", "Bibliographic" and "Copyright".

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:57 pm

Every updated game page is a big step ahead! Interesting finds on the "Abstract", "Bibliographic" and "Copyright" thingy. How do you access them?

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:04 pm

Either use the File system compatible with Windows 98 computers and available from the ICDIA or ISO BUSTER does an excellent job for the newer machines as well as the old ones!! Then just extract the information, it's amazing what you find on them so don't limit yourselves to just the Abstract, Bibliographic and Copyright, have a good old browse of those CD-i discs.