Micro Machines Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Micro Machines Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:23 pm

The Micro Machines game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with the complete set of CD cover scans and various information from the disc itself including the infamous love note!! Also some interesting Game Facts about this version of the multi platform release.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:26 pm

Thanks to oaacdi for the tip on finding this video located on the first CD-online disc showing promotional footage of a pre-release v0.04b Micro Machines for CD-i. It briefly shows the 3D segment exclusive to the CD-i edition. Also it can't be helped that the speed of this demo doesn't match that of the final released version. Either the gameplay reel from this video was of another version of the game or the footage from the CD-i was speeded up to make it look faster than it actually was!!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"