Shaolin's Road Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Shaolin's Road Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:18 am

The Shaolin's Road game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a full scan of the European Retail Packaging. Extracted information from the disc itself containing the abstract, bibliographic and copyright information. I was quite eager to get this games resources, well at least the basics on-line. Got lucky in a recent ebay auction and picked it up along with Solar Crusade for a good price. Previously i'd never seen Shaolin's Road on ebay to the best of my memory and certainly not in recent times. Strikes me that this is as rare as Solar Crusade if not more so. Now the only rare title missing from my collection would be a Zaak Sam, of course Magic Eraser and BMP Puzzle would also be nice!!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:03 am

Very boring and slow-paced game.... Have you tried it? Great update by the way, Slaolin's Road is quite rare. I remember this was earlier released as a French regional release. Later on it had some sort of repress or something. It's a pretty old game.

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:26 pm

I had, well technically still have, the game, luckily I made a backup of it before the original disc got lost when the living room was re-designed/styled ... might be in a box in the attic somewhare, and it is a bit slow But I supose that kind of refelcts the time taken to become good enough in ShaoLin, well any martial art infact, anyway lol. Buyt it wasnt that bad to be honest.

Great update too, haven't seen the cover and manual of this for ages.