The Black Moon Project relocation

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

The Black Moon Project relocation

Post by Devin » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Just a small update to inform visitors that The Black Moon Project will be relocating to the following URL...

www.blackmoonproject.co.uk

At the moment it redirects to this website but it will become the final resting place for The Black Moon Project in a couple of months. Sadly the reason for the move is due to IGN cutting the hosting package that was offered freely during the reign of GameSpy and its network of gaming websites. We understand the reasons and remain grateful for the years of free hosting offered to our backwater website! Fortunately we have the resources to host the likes of The Black Moon Project these days without the aid of IGN/GameSpy. The principle reason it remained on IGN/GameSpy was the access to free hosting and the flood of links the project received thanks in part to its location on the network.

Anyway, the cut-off date for hosting is the end of August by which time we hope to have www.blackmoonproject.co.uk fully operational!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Thankfully the first update of 2009, yay :D

At least it means one thing: No banners anymore!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah been a while! :D

It was time anyway, the adverts were getting quite obtrusive.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 am

Well done Devin! The site now is lightning fast!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:41 am

Still a long way to go, I'd forgotten what state I left it in... lots of dead links! :shock:

Also some half finished articles that need a little polish. Managed to get a Google Search bar incorporated so I hope the robots will soon find the website and map everything out for easy searching! :D

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 am

Nice, haha wow still using the background i helped with ? impressive, sorry about the lack of onlineness recently guys, been a bit pre-occupied with love, life and trainign fr the register. But is good to see thigns on here are still going :D.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 pm

It's a great background! :D