1 More Day.....I can make it!!

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

1 More Day.....I can make it!!

Post by Devin » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:35 pm

Seems like an eternity that i've been waiting for this God of War game but finally (hopefully) tomorrow this title will be hitting that door mat. My eyes will be glued to the screen :shock: and I won't post in these forums for all of 2 hours!!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:22 pm

why? is it that good?

"No Devin, i've never heard of it!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:30 am

Not surprising because SONY are going for the low profile release, heaven knows why!?!

It looks amazing, on par with anything the XBOX can throw out in terms of graphical power. Check out a review here.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:48 am

Yeah, got it today in the post!!

Has a massive 18 certificate slapped on the front. Must be due to the recent controversy about Video Game Violence which seems to be increasing through the press with fine publications like the Daily Mail. Seriosuly though the size of the certificate is double the regular size you get on regular games and DVDs.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:58 pm

This is one sickingly good game!!

The graphics are well impressive with minimal load times to BOOT :lol:

Funny it's always when decent games like this start appearing that we then turn to the next generation. The model for console video games really leaves something to be desired I mean they gather a user base of millions then completely turn their back on the format. Then they wonder why these weird retrogame types propagate with emulation programs and ROMS. Is it any wonder? Now to me this is why the Nintendo Revolution is an interesting test case for the industry. Can a love for the old really support the new? I mean we had backwards compatibility with the PS2 and possibly to a greater or lesser degree with the next-gen but the Revolution is something else entirely!! How long were they planning this move, as some associated with the emulation community will know Nintendo have been very sensitive where it concerns to Nintendo formats under emulation. Makes you think doesn't it.

Overdrive_X
Softech Recruit

Post by Overdrive_X » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:31 am

Devin wrote:Not surprising because SONY are going for the low profile release, heaven knows why!?!

It looks amazing, on par with anything the XBOX can throw out in terms of graphical power. Check out a review here.
My friends at ebgames gave me the demo disc on ps2 a couple of month ago. Really cool game, Ps2 isn't a good console but this game is really cool

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:25 pm

Making a Movie of the game know :shock:, link here.

Hope it stays true to the games influence of Jason and the Argonauts!!