Jour J

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Jour J

Post by Bas » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 am

On Assemblergames this screenshot was posted in a thread full with unreleased games:

I'd like to know which magazine it was posted in, and when :)
The graphics of the cockpit/hub look different from the original DOS and Amiga version. It looks like an interesting picture :D

Most important: Do you know anything about it?

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Not a clue sadly ... but I'm glad you posted the pic.

This title was also released on the Amiga you say? What was that version called?

Looks like a cross between BattleZone & Stellar 7. From the the shot though, I'm left wondering how much of it is actual in game footage? I suspect it may be a mockup.

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 am

Surely NOT ANOTHER unreleased game for our beloved cd-i. But at least Oldergames, BEPL and Charles Doty have all gave us new games to make up for it. Charles, if you read this, are you still working on the new cd-i game? If so, please update us :D

proxy10

Post by proxy10 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 am

looks interesting, but I know nothing about it.

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:57 am

Bas posted a brief article about it on his blog recently if you want to know more.