Complete CD-i games list?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Star
Burn:Cycle Activated

Complete CD-i games list?

Post by Star » Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 pm

I am looking for a complete list of CD-I games released in the US and Europe. I have found a couple of lists online (digitpress, wikipedia, good deal games etc.) but I don't know if they are accurate.

So is there only one game, Golgo 13, released outside of US and Europe?

Where can I find the most accurate game list?

Thanks. :wink:

Gaara
Softech Recruit

Post by Gaara » Wed May 11, 2011 1:06 am

Trust me, the Wikipedia list is not accurate. They didn't even have "Zenith" on their list until I added it some weeks ago, and I'm hardly a CD-i expert. Plus, they exclude a lot of "childrens" titles that could be considered games ("Hanna-Barbera's Cartoon Carnival" for example)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Re: Complete CD-i games list?

Post by Bas » Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 am

Star wrote:I am looking for a complete list of CD-I games released in the US and Europe. I have found a couple of lists online (digitpress, wikipedia, good deal games etc.) but I don't know if they are accurate.

So is there only one game, Golgo 13, released outside of US and Europe?

Where can I find the most accurate game list?

Thanks. :wink:
There are more games released by JIM in Japan, like Cyber Soldier Sharaku.

There's a fairly complete list on Black Moon Project and Philipscdi.com. If you're interested in more obscure titles and prototypes, you should have a look at the game index on Interactive Dreams (at the bottom of the frontpage). I tried to have all the CD-i games that exist in here. Hope this helps.

edit: we didn't collect children games by the way, so they're not in it (perhaps some cross-age titles like Cartoon Carnival and Surf City)

There's another extensive list of all sorts of CD-i titles available on ICDIA.