A walkthrough for Voyeur?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Protoman85
Burn:Cycle Activated

A walkthrough for Voyeur?

Post by Protoman85 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I couldn't find one, and I'm very much interested to play through this (hopefully) cheesy FMV adventure. I could watch a youtube let's play I suppose, but then most of the FMV goodness would be spoiled...

Protoman85

Post by Protoman85 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I found one, forgot to keep the link though...

I got into the game, but unfortunately it's broken.. certain scenes glitch up and then when I try to skip it, it goes black and I have to reset. Since there's no saving, I can't play the game. It's a shame because now I really want to see it through. The disc is in good condition save for 2 small scratches.. but my Burn Cycle disc has much more scratching, and that plays fine. Maybe it's my system, but all my other games work fine so I don't know what to do other than buy another copy of the game.

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Well maybe go to a store where you can let your disc get polished?
It has always worked for me, if you have a gaming store near I highly recomend trying that. ;)
Philips CDi 210, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, 3DS, N64, Game Cube, PS1, PSone, PS2, PS3 slim, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC.

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:52 pm

there are many ways to win and lose in voyeur, since you see the plot unfold in different ways regardless I would recommend not using a walkthrough.

i think it's a really good game though.

Protoman85

Post by Protoman85 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

I played through the game 3 times yesterday, first I got a bad ending because I never got to see the murder... Next time I got to see a murder, then I played another time and saw another murder. Finally I tried sending the tape to Chloe after not viewing anything, and Chantal came over and shot me.

Good game with interesting ideas! The loading time and the short battery time is annoying and of course some scenes making the game freeze(the disc's fault).

Protoman85

Post by Protoman85 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFFKynHNf7w

I whipped up a video review for the game :)

(Spoilers!)

Protoman85

Post by Protoman85 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFFKynHNf7w

Anyone wanna take a look at this? Please?

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Good vid. I enjoyed it. :)

One note though, Voyeur was never ported to the 3DO.
"Third down, bases are loaded, and we're pullin' the goalie!"