Optical Illusion

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Optical Illusion

Post by Bas » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 am

click here

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink. If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green. Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating if you're lucky! It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:51 pm

What about the red line under the dot at the position of 10 O'clock does that exist??? lol. But yes it is clever. I also like the illusion of the two lovers in a bittle as it shows how the brain changes after a certain age as most children only see dolphins where as from the around ages or 12+ we see two lovers.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:08 pm

That's great!! :shock:

Although the pink dots kinda fade into the background for me they don't disappear entirely.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

yokohama
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by yokohama » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:42 pm

Last edited by yokohama on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruekov
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Ruekov » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:16 pm

The eyes are very easy to cheat ! More than halflife XD.