Parts for CDI-360

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
fluffy
Burn:Cycle Activated

Parts for CDI-360

Post by fluffy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:11 am

I was just given a CDI-360 by one of my customers. No accessories at all. Anyone know where I can get the power supply and some controllers for this?

Alternatively, anyone know if I can make a power supply for this, or if the system really needs all those voltages (5v, 5.2v -10v 12v)?

The hinge has a crack on the back of it. Was this common, or did this one just get abused?

Thanks!

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by WindowsKiller » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:39 am

Sadly, all voltages are required for the CD-i 360 to operate correctly. It should be possible to build a power supply out of an old PC AT one, though you would have to transform some voltages to get what you need. So better look out for a broken CD-i 350/360 on eBay.

The hinge on my CD-i 350 is still intact after all the years of use, by the way.