cant save my game

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
sucee
Burn:Cycle Activated

cant save my game

Post by sucee » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:47 pm

please could you help me i am trying to play the 7th guest on the cdi 220 but it seems my back up memory barttery has gone can they be replaced and if so how do i get it done i come from morecambe england if that helps thanks a lot sue :D [/b]

yokohama

Post by yokohama » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:56 pm

Last edited by yokohama on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sucee

Post by sucee » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:40 pm

thanks alot will have to get my brother to help me on this one he is an engineer so should be ok and with your diagrames should be able to do it no worries thank you once again :D

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:08 pm

sucee wrote:thanks alot will have to get my brother to help me on this one he is an engineer so should be ok and with your diagrames should be able to do it no worries thank you once again :D
I'm interested to find out how you got along with this..... How did it go?

sucee

Post by sucee » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:58 pm

hi havent had a chance to do it yet sorrry my brother lives down south i live up north but hell do it as soon as he can get up and see me and then i will let you all know ok hopefully wont be too long im dying to play that game but darent star it till its dun cos someone always turns machine off lol